Why Men Cheating Their Wives: 10 ReasonsOn September 20, 2021 by Helen Rogers
It is worth understanding that both partners are to blame for cheating. It is up to you to decide what to do about it next.
In your family, you yourself can deprive each other of what you then begin to look for in other people.
1. The wife deprives the spouse of a sense of fulfillment and self-sufficiency
In our society, many men do not feel self-sufficient always and everywhere.
In the early days of a marital relationship, the husband’s inner emptiness is covered by his wife. They think they will love each other forever.
The wife to him is the woman who will be with him all the time.
Now he feels self-sufficient and safe.
In your family, you yourself may deprive each other of what you then begin to look for in other people:
- The wife may begin to take away her husband’s sense of self-sufficiency and security during frequent scandals, domestic problems or misunderstandings. This happens when spouses have been together for a very long time.
- As time passes, the wife no longer gives the love that she used to give. And the spouse seeks it in the arms of the mistress.
- The spouse no longer gives that feeling of fullness and harmony, and the husband begins to look for that feeling on the side.
If all of this is exactly what is happening in your relationship, that is why the married man will have a mistress.
It’s not just the spouse’s problem, but the husband’s problem as well. He should have been raising his awareness, working on himself and being self-sufficient on his own, not relying on outside factors.
2. He found a mistress who is just cool
With his wife, often the husband doesn’t feel cool. With his wife, it’s family, it’s love and idyll and kids.
And then there’s the other girl who’s cool!
Let’s explore in more detail the question of why men have mistresses and the psychology of their thinking, why they secretly spend time with them:
- A mistress helps her husband mentally escape from family and domestic problems.
- He gets a mistress with whom he wants intimacy and who really turns him on.
- He gets himself a girlfriend who brings him admiration.
- The mistress gives him new emotions and feelings which his wife does not give him.
- With this new woman he can talk about things he would never talk to his wife.
- Routine, habituation, and monotony in the family
Husbands cheat on their wives because they want variety. They want adventure, something new.
There should not be a routine life in the family.
A man can’t eat the same yogurt in the morning, at lunch, in the evening and at night. You can’t eat that yogurt for two weeks every day because it’s not normal and you’ll get tired of it.
The same thing can happen in your family.
If your husband have mistress read more … Why Men Don’t Go to Their Mistress
3. The attraction and chemistry between you is gone
The attraction and chemistry in a relationship lasts for 0.5 to 2 years at most. After that, it all ends.
The opinion of scientists about why husbands change their wives, is to get used to the pheromones of the partner. Because of this addiction you have already had enough of each other.
These are the realities of life. Things can get satiated.
4. The spouse is polygamous and previously lived a free relationship
On the subject of his psychology and why men cheat on girls, it will be correct to mention the following facts:
- Your spouse cannot immediately suppress his instincts if he previously gave them full rein. He can’t stop looking at other women.
- No matter how much you feed the wolf, he will still look into the woods.
- If a man is an alpha male in life, a hunter and a lover, it will be hard for him to suppress this in himself.
- A guy wants to live up to his intentions and desires, but he can’t do it openly and cheats.
So he closetedly gets cool mistresses with whom he is cool and with whom he can temporarily forget about family life and all the problems that come with it.
5. She gives all her time to her child
If you have a baby in your family, mom will spend a lot of time at first just with the baby.
How does the baby affect your sex life:
- It is the constant screaming at night that will not let you rest together.
- It is caring for the baby, diapering, breastfeeding.
- It is the woman after giving birth not being able to make love.
- Sometimes when the baby is sucking on the mother’s milk, some women find the process of breastfeeding a lot of pleasure. And the wife no longer wants to spend time in bed with her husband as much.
Hence, bedtime tends to take a back seat in your family.
The husband, on the other hand, finds no other option than to extinguish his passion with his mistress.
The psychology in this case is that husbands cheat on their wives and want more at night, but they don’t want to abandon their family and child.
6. You are not doing well in bed, unsatisfied
Some women are not yet fully aware of their femininity and attraction.
Your marital games in bed may not satisfy your partner.
Not all women are skillful in bed for the following reasons:
- The spouse is very young and not as experienced.
- Some girls are very uptight and do not know how to express their passion and love at night.
- Uneducated and limited knowledge.
- Not all wives want to accept their men’s fantasies. Men by nature like to turn their extreme fantasies into reality. Some flat out refuse to experiment.
If a man tried it this way and that, but it does not change and does not bring variety in bed, out of desperation he may find himself a mistress.
Or even just find a one-night stand.
After all, if the wife is very bad in bed, the man can find a girl who is just better in many ways.
A spouse can find that girl on the side who makes him just blow his mind in bed. He will secretly admire her and not tell you.
About the other smell.
Not all men know that a wife will always recognize the smell of another woman. Even if the spouse has taken a shower or perfumed, she intuitively understands and senses everything. The man suspects nothing, and the woman digs around in her head and keeps wondering, “Why do guys cheat on their girlfriends?”
And the husband may still naively believe that everything is under control and he owns the situation. He has no idea that his spouse has recognized the scent of the other.
7. Because of the perception of “It’s okay to cheat as long as no one finds out”
Because of television and the mass media, the idea is planted in the young man’s brain from birth that married men are obligated to cheat.
Guys cheat, even though they love their girlfriend, because for them it is considered the norm and commonplace, as if in the order of things.
In some families, wives make it clear directly to their partner, “If you are cheating on me, it’s so I won’t find out.”
They actually sound it off and speak up, and the husband makes a point and draws a conclusions.
Of course, later the woman will regret having said this if the affair comes to light.
8. To Create jealousy or for a sense of vengeance
Certain males are very envious. They may be motivated by egotistical motivation to betray.
That is even from a simple sense of being jealous or a feelings of being inadequate, the spouse wishes to arouse his spouse’s jealousy.
Also, the reason can be that the wife spent time with the wrong people or cheated on him once.
Then the man will want to fill the hole in his self-esteem and amuse his self-esteem on the side by getting revenge on his spouse.
For example, he sees his wife socializing and flirting with other men at a party.
The husband is often jealous of all the men.
He remembers it all, and looks for a mistress to be jealous of him now.
9. Male patriarchy
Subconsciously a man has this belief, “I can do it with whoever I want, but the girl can’t.” Maybe for girls, this would be a shocking answer to the question of why men cheat. But that’s how our society works.
That is, in this case, the husband puts his interests ahead of his spouse and allows himself to go left.
The man thinks he has some privileges because of the patriarchy in the family.
Also, the reason for infidelity may be that the husband’s father also cheated on his wife when she was a child.
Now the adult is repeating the mistakes of his parents.
The desire to prove to themselves and friends “what a tough lover I am”.
The following selfish motives can be the reasons for cheating on the husband:
- To please his ego, to feel superiority.
- To satisfy his libido.
- From an early age, there had been a lack of female attention. And now, when a man has learned that he could always have that attention, if only he would do something about it, he ventures into the unknown.
- Because of a desire to assert himself in front of his friends, to get their approval, so that they said to him, “Wow! Wow, man!”.
- He wants to prove to himself that he is capable of possessing other women. After all, he’s never been able to do that before.
- Husband’s friends are bachelors and they always have something to say about their adventures. The husband also decided it was time to brag about something and went out. That is, the reason is bragging to his friends.
- The woman stopped taking care of herself.
Since the husband has already conquered his wife and won her heart. Now there is no one to conquer.
The wife relaxes, and this is what happens to her:
- Years later, the wife stops to watch her figure, she is already satisfied with a fat belly.
- now she does not dress as nicely as she used to, she wears a kitchen robe and curlers in her hair.
- She has lost the spark in her eyes, the zest and femininity.
- The woman is no longer attractive.
If all of this is happening, it’s no wonder that the hot hottie from work has replaced her wife in bed.
Of course, a woman doesn’t have to always be beautiful, but she should be conscious and confident and radiate love.
10. By an alcoholic accident
There is an expression that sounds like “saw the night, walked all night until morning.”
And while men have walked all night until morning with alcohol and surrounded by beautiful women, a drunken husband may forget about his wife by the end of the night.
After all, a mouth-watering hottie is sitting on top of him and there’s plenty of alcohol around. Then the man cheats because the male gaze sees only girls with a good figure, which in addition is not exactly breathing to him.
Because of the alcohol he forgets about the only one.
He no longer has much control over his speech and actions.
Cheating happens unconsciously.
This happens both in clubs and at noisy parties, celebrations and other drunken places.
So why doesn’t the husband say anything and stay in the family
Let’s close once and for all the question of why men cheat on their wives, but do not leave them. The most common reasons are the following:
- He does not need all this mess with the division of property.
- He does not want to spend his life paying alimony if he has a child.
- He doesn’t want to go to court and fill out all these papers.
- He doesn’t want to disrupt the family idyll.
- Husband wants the child to grow up with his father.
- He doesn’t want quarrels and scandals.
- He has a family home where there is security, harmony, food, and sleep. Why violate it?
- He’s fine and cool enough to sleep with two girls.
- He is happy with his current state of affairs.
Whose fault is it and how to solve the problem.
It is worth understanding that infidelity is the fault of both partners. It is up to you to decide what to do about it next.
But to keep the cheating from happening, the wife should realize the following things:
- She can be both mistress and wife at the same time.
- A wife can play several roles at the same time and there will be no cheating.
- Wives just lack the right model of mistress behavior where she will delight her husband.
All this will help to avoid cheating and have a happy and harmonious family.